Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Thanks To Young Living





I wanted to highlight all of our “thanks to YL” moments from the here.. Mostly because things are happening so quickly and I want to be able to look back and see the timeline of what has happened.  
Thanks to Young Living….
1. I've formed life long friendships with so many incredible people.
2. I've been able to tithe more.
3. I've won 2 Aria diffusers, a Rose roll-on, a bottle of Abundance essential oil, Diamond dust, an iPad pad folio, an Executive pin, 
4. I’ve been gifted a diffuser charm, a Smash book, a diffuser charm bracelet, 3 EO rollers, EO bottle stickers, 3 books, and even more free oils monthly.
5. We’ve also been able to travel more because of financial freedom. 
6. I've been able to pay toward our family's adoption fund.  
7. We've been to the doctor once since starting our EO journey... The month we started, we went 3 times for sicknesses.  Amazing!! 
8. We've kicked a TON of toxins our of our home and lives. 
9. I'm healthier and happier... I'm more confident as a mother/wife/teacher/leader/business owner. 
10. 
11. 
12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment