Sunday, August 27, 2017

Meet B r a d e y

ABOUT ME: 

Hey, friend! If you don't already know me, I'm B r a d e y.  I'm a wife, mama, homeschooler, gardener, and Maker based in Oklahoma.  I'm passionate about Jesus & adoption- I've been blessed by both. 

You can usually find me coffee in hand, messy bun, putting an essential oil on someone or something.  I love to read, craft, and share my favorite things. (which are usually budget friendly.)





OILS: If you knew me in "real life," you might say that I'm extremely passionate about helping others and I put my all into every single thing I do.  I love to share my journey with essential oils, and have an extra special place in my heart for taking people that know NOTHING about essential oils and educating them with everything they could need to know in my online community of oil lovers. (: 


I haven't always cared about "all things healthy," but something about having kids and getting older made me take a really serious look at what I was putting on and in our bodies. Many people are like I was a couple of years ago- and you're just trying to do the best you can for your family without all of the information on how unhealthy some of our most commonly used household products are.  Women are the gatekeepers of our family and there is a fire in my heart to get information out there so the women around me can make educated choices about what they let in their homes. 

Before owning my businesses, I was an early childhood teacher & a boutique storefront owner.  I have been able to step away from both and come home to spend my days with my family as I grow my Young Living business with my husband.  







    

FAMILY:
This is mushy, but my husband really is my best friend.  I have no idea how I got this handsome hunk, but I sure am thankful. (; He's the most hilarious, gentle, kind, amazing person I've ever met and he backs me like no one else.  

We have 3 sweet kiddos that I most often refer to as "Wildflowers." (and nothing could be more true) 




🌿💛
I'm glad you're here.
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment