Sunday, September 10, 2017

Does it matter who you grab your starter kit from?



Do you ever have those days where you just need a little love and positivity? 

I diffused all the right oils this morning and used my grounding roller blends, but just couldn't shake the "grumps." Then I got the sweetest card and 3 rollers from my sweet friend and leader. 💙 You guys, I have never seen so many generous people in one space in my life.  So thankful for Young Living and the greatest oily fam. 😌

People often ask me "if it matters" who you grab your starter kit from and I tell them YES.  It absolutely matters.  You have to be sure you can trust the person that helps you grab your kit to walk this journey with you and TEACH you.  Thats one thing I can happily promise to people when they choose to grab a kit with me.  Not only are you grabbing everything you need to start with essential oils, but you're also joining a community.  We have member resource groups set up just to help you succeed.  

Want to learn more about what comes in the Premium Starter Kit? Click here.
   
       

No comments:

Post a Comment